Tuesday, August 3, 2010
SONY VAIO ''The Rocket Project'' ... make.believe.
Earlier in spring 2010, Sony's Rocket Project gave eight lucky high school students several Vaios, a crash course in rocketry, and the opportunity to design and build a rocket that could make it to the stratosphere. Well, what do you know? After a few weather-related setbacks, the thing finally launched on Friday, July 23 from its launchpad in the Black Rock Desert in Nevada, achieving Mach 2.8 (nearly three times the speed of sound) in the process. Thumbs up!!!
and launch day:
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (56)
- MasterCard MARKETPLACE pops up in the streets...
- City cab posters by Mehmet Gozetlik
- KANYE WEST's new video ''POWER''
- VISA social-medializes e-commerce
- HSBC CSR campaign - GLOBAL WARMING
- ''Public'' Art
- Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PIOP) @ th...
- Ads Should Help Folks Have Fun, by Bob Deutsch
- SONY VAIO ''The Rocket Project'' ... make.believe....
- FOREVER 21 in real interaction with the passer bys...
- Volkswagen' FUN Theory :)
- The FAVELA PAINTING CSR project
- Aloe Blacc's forthcoming album ''GOOD THINGS'' to ...
- ▼ August (13)