The Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (www.piop.gr) participates at the big cultural event that takes place on yearly basis, the "European Capital of Culture", by presenting two exhibitions at the Sanat Limani (Antrepo 5) in Istanbul, from July 30 until September 19, 2010 (opening on Friday July 30, at 19:00).
The exhibition "Architectural counterpoints in Greece: from 19th c. tradition to 21st c. mutations" assembles more than 100 photographs, taken by the distinguished Greek architect Aristotelis Zachos (1871 – 1939), that derive from the Neohellenic Architecture Archives of the Benaki Museum and raise issues regarding the current situation and common attitude towards architectural heritage.
The contemporary art show "A space between" (Eleni Kotsoni, Raziye Kubat, Cagr Saray) is a site-specific installation including various objects, drawings and paintings and evolving through the dialogue established between Greek and Turkish artists.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (56)
- MasterCard MARKETPLACE pops up in the streets...
- City cab posters by Mehmet Gozetlik
- KANYE WEST's new video ''POWER''
- VISA social-medializes e-commerce
- HSBC CSR campaign - GLOBAL WARMING
- ''Public'' Art
- Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PIOP) @ th...
- Ads Should Help Folks Have Fun, by Bob Deutsch
- SONY VAIO ''The Rocket Project'' ... make.believe....
- FOREVER 21 in real interaction with the passer bys...
- Volkswagen' FUN Theory :)
- The FAVELA PAINTING CSR project
- Aloe Blacc's forthcoming album ''GOOD THINGS'' to ...
- ▼ August (13)