After providing some behind the scenes footage, Kanye West now unveils the long awaited video painting for “Power.” Directed by Marco Brambilla, the visual was said to be inspired by Michelangelo’s frescos in the Sistine Chapel, and depicts “an empire on the brink of collapse from its own excess, decadence and corruption.” You’ll find this on his yet to be titled album due out on October 12th 2010.
- ► 2012 (37)
- ► 2011 (56)
- MasterCard MARKETPLACE pops up in the streets...
- City cab posters by Mehmet Gozetlik
- KANYE WEST's new video ''POWER''
- VISA social-medializes e-commerce
- HSBC CSR campaign - GLOBAL WARMING
- ''Public'' Art
- Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PIOP) @ th...
- Ads Should Help Folks Have Fun, by Bob Deutsch
- SONY VAIO ''The Rocket Project'' ... make.believe....
- FOREVER 21 in real interaction with the passer bys...
- Volkswagen' FUN Theory :)
- The FAVELA PAINTING CSR project
- Aloe Blacc's forthcoming album ''GOOD THINGS'' to ...
- ▼ August (13)